Please read the following Terms and Conditions and Privacy Statement carefully before using this Application. If you agree to be bound by all of the Terms and Conditions, click the “Accept” button at the end of this page.
Conditions of Use
This Application is strictly for attendees of the Sun Life Asia Management Meeting 2015, being held on November 25 to November 27 at The Peninsula Manila, Makati City, Philippines for the following permitted purposes, as applicable:
a) View event program;
b) Access information about the host country and emergency contact numbers;
c) Read announcements;
d) Take photos and upload them for other attendees to see;
e) View photos taken by fellow attendees and organizers;
f) Gain access to the group’s closed Facebook group to view real-time status updates on the group’s timelines;
g) Answer trivia and real time polls/ questions.
Authorized users are required to comply at all times with the Terms and Conditions and the applicable laws and regulations, including but not limited to any privacy protection legislation and/or requirements. A record of your acceptance to these Terms and Conditions will be retained by the company.
You hereby acknowledge and agree:
1) Not to use the Application other than for the Permitted Purposes and not to allow any unauthorized users, including co-employees and/or Advisors/MF Agents to use, share, view or download data using your account through the Application;
2) That all personal data found in this Application shall not be copied, transferred, distributed or disclosed to any third party for any purpose other than the Permitted Purposes;
3) That you are responsible for the safekeeping of your Application username and password/s and that the Company is unable, and under no obligation, to confirm the identity or authority of any user submitting your Application user name and password(s) to access this Application;
4) That if you become concerned that the confidentiality of your Application username has been compromised, you agree to immediately notify the Company and to change your access details immediately by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org;
5) To keep your Application username and password confidential;
6) To immediately notify the Company by emailing email@example.com of any unauthorized use of your Application access to your records;
7) That the Company does not guarantee that information in the Application will be accurate, complete and current at all times. All information therein are subject to modification from time to time without notice;
8) That the Company reserves the right to monitor, change, suspend, remove or disable access to the Application from use or download and/or reject your user name and password at any time without notice;
9) To turn-over and not store, retain or otherwise keep any information or data accessed from or found in the Application, upon termination/expiration of your Agency Agreement, Sales Representative Agreement or Employee Contract, as the case may be;
10) Without prejudice to the foregoing or the Company’s rights at law, any breach of the above Terms and Conditions entitles the Company to terminate your Employee Contract immediately, subject to the notice provision of your agreement;
11) That the Company will assign an administrator during the event dates to manage the AMM2015 SLF Facebook closed group, filter photos, manage comments on photos and delete photos and other content after the event, without notice.
The Company accepts no liability and will not be liable for any and all loss or damage arising directly or indirectly from your use of this Application, however which way it may arise. This includes any and all loss or damage due entirely or in part from, but not limited to, any error, defect, unavailability, inaccuracy or mistake in this Application and/or its contents.
You hereby agree to fully indemnify and hold the Company or any of its affiliates and subsidiaries, as well as any of its directors, officers, employees or representatives, free and harmless from all claims, losses, liabilities, damages, judgments, expenses and costs from your breach or non-observance of these Terms and Conditions and/or any unauthorized or illegal use of this Application and/or contents therein.
Use and Disclosure of Personal Information
You hereby agree to comply at all times with the Company’s data privacy and business conduct guidelines, codes of conduct and policies and all applicable privacy and cyber-security laws and regulations.
Intellectual Property Rights
The contents of this Application, including, but not limited to the text and graphics are protected by copyright. All marks and logos used in this Application are registered trademarks and are the intellectual property rights of the Company and no permission or license is granted to use any such trademark without prior written consent of the Company.