Back for its third year, the #SINAG Financial Literacy Digital Journalism Awards celebrates bloggers and digital influencers who are helping and inspiring Filipinos to be financially responsible towards a brighter future.
- To enjoin digital influencers in encouraging every Filipino to become more financially prepared and break free from the bondages of ignorance, worry, debt and financial dependency.
- To enable digital influencers and bloggers to be a catalyst of change that can bring about a future-ready Philippines
- To empower digital media to propagate Sun Life’s financial literacy advocacy
- The contest is open to Filipino online journalists and bloggers nationwide.
- Nominees must possess social responsibility and personal integrity, and must be recognized for his or her highly professional character.
- To qualify, a nominee must have written at least three (3) articles that address any of the following objectives:
- promote the importance of financial literacy
- educate the readers on the different financial products and services
- share stories that readers may draw inspiration from as they embark on their own financial journey
- Articles should be original, may be in English, Filipino, or in the local dialect, and published within 01 December 2016 to 30 October 2017.
- Each nominee may submit a maximum of five (5) articles.
- Entries must consist of the following:
- Accomplished registration form (Download here)
- Links to entries
- Entries will be reviewed and screened by a panel of judges composed of prominent personalities. Judging will be based on the following criteria:
- Relevance to the theme of financial literacy – 50%
- Overall impact (must be accurate; informative, educational and compelling) – 50%
- Prizes will be as follows:
- Grand winner: P30,000 in cash, P5,000 worth of Sun Life Prosperity Card, Trophy
- 1st runner up: P20,000 in cash, P5,000 worth of Sun Life Prosperity Card, Trophy
- 2nd runner up: P10,000 in cash, P5,000 worth of Sun Life Prosperity Card, Trophy
- Deadline of submission of entries is on 10 November 2017 (Friday). You may submit your entry to the Brighter Life Editorial team via email@example.com.