Imagine the power of digital influencers coming together with a common purpose – spreading the message of financial literacy among Filipinos. By shedding light on how to be financially independent, we contribute on building a Brighter Philippines.
Now on its second year, the #SINAG Financial Literacy Digital Journalism Awards recognizes bloggers who are helping Filipinos be financially responsible and educating them on the right habit and tools to be successful on their financial journey.
Join us in building a brighter Philippines as we shed light about how financial literacy can help people live life to the fullest!
Download registration form here.
- The contest is open to Filipino online journalists and bloggers with Filipino citizenship, 18 years old and above.
- To qualify, participants must have written at least three articles that address any of the following objectives:
- Promote the importance of financial literacy in helping Filipinos live life to the fullest
- Share stories that may inspire and encourage readers on their own financial journey
- Educate readers on ways of thinking, habits, tools that can help them reach their financial goals.
- Articles should be original, written in English or Filipino, published within January 2015 and November 2015.
- Entries must have links to the actual published articles
- Each participant must submit a minimum of three (3) and a maximum of five (5) articles.
- Entry forms should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before November 6, 2015.
- Entries will be reviewed and screened by a panel of judges composed of prominent personalities from both private and public sectors. Judging will be based on the following criteria:
- Relevance to the theme – 50%
- Overall impact to readers (accurate, informative, educational and compelling) – 50%
- One grand winner who will receive Php 30,000 in cash, starter fund, and a trophy
- First runner up will receive Php 20,000 in cash, starter fund and a trophy
- Second runner up will receive Php 10,000 in cash, starter fund and a trophy