Calling all online journalists!
We are looking for Beacons of Light all over the digital sphere that can help spread the message of financial literacy among our fellow Filipinos.
The #SINAG Financial Literacy Digital Journalism Awards is our way to enjoin online influencers to encourage Filipinos to become more financially prepared and break free from ignorance, worry, debt and financial dependency.
Join us in shedding light about Financial Literacy and you may just get the first Sun Life #SINAG Financial Literacy Digital Journalism Award!
Download Registration Form:
Who are qualified to join?
- The contest is open to Filipino online journalists and bloggers with local residency, ages 18 years old and above
- To qualify, a nominee must have written at least three (3) feature articles relating to or promoting the cause of financial literacy. Each nominee will be allowed to submit a maximum of five (5) articles.
Submission of Entries
- Articles should be original, may be in English or Filipino, published within the period January to November 24, 2014.
- Entries must have the links to the actual published articles.
- Articles do not need to be about Sun Life but must be informative and must inspire and enable readers to become more financially literate.
- Fully accomplished registration forms must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 5pm of November 24, 2014
Judging and Criteria
- Entries will be reviewed and screened by a panel of judges composed of prominent personalities from both private and public sectors.
- Winners must possess social responsibility and personal integrity, based on criteria to be set by the panel of judges.
- The decision of the Sun Life panel of judges is final and not subject to appeal
o Relevance to the theme – 50%
o Overall Impact – 50%
Must be accurate, informative, educational and compelling
- There will be one grand winner, who will receive P20,000 in cash and a trophy.
- The 1st Runner up will receive P10,000 in cash and a trophy.
- The 2nd Runner up will receive P5,000 in cash and a trophy.
- All finalists will receive a token of appreciation.
- The awarding ceremony will be held in December 2014.
We look forward to building a BRIGHTER Philippines with you!