We’ve asked you before on What Kind of Holiday Shopper Are You. And here are what we’ve found!
- 6 out of 10 respondents are elves based on their quiz responses
- 4 out of 10 are Santas
- Only a handful (1%) fall under the Scrooge category
When seeing items on sale…
- 5 out of 10 would wait for prices to drop even more when they are looking items on sale
- 4 out of 10 would buy items if they are discounted by at least 30%
Making a Christmas list?
- 5 out of 10 did not create a Christmas gift list
- 2 out of 10 occasionally added to their list
- 3 out of 10 stuck to their list
When having get togethers with friends or family…
- 1 out of 10 would offer to pay for at least 1 round of drinks
- 5 out of 10 prefer to split the bill
- 4 out of 10 are prefer scheduled get togethers so that they can budget ahead
- 1 out of 10 flock the malls and bazaars
- 6 out of 10 prefer to spend the weekends with family and friends
- 3 out of 10 can’t wait for the holidays to pass
During Yueltide season
- 6 out of 10 believe that a little indulgence is okay
- 3 out of 10 would make no exceptions and stick to their holiday budget
- A handful would go all out in their spending
How do you give a gift to yourself?
- 6 out of 10 would like gift themselves with something practical
- 3 out of 10 would buy something they won’t usually buy
- A handful would buy something expensive for themselves as a Christmas gift
What do you think of price increases during the holidays?
- 6 out of 10 feel that price increases during the Christmas season are okay as long as they are within reason
- 4 out of 10 think price increases are outrageous
When it comes to seeing Christmas bargains
- 6 out of 10 consider any item with at least 50% off as a bargain
- 3 out of 10 look for items that are discounted by more than 50%
Need help on planning your finances well? The right person might be an advisor who can walk you through the steps of successful financial planning. Don’t have an advisor yet? Click here to find the best one for you. Receive regular wise money advice right in your inbox. Subscribe to our Brighter Life e-newsletter for FREE.