We asked Brighter Life readers if they can imagine themselves as a millionaire. A total of 459 answered our fun poll. Here are what they said.
- Roughly 9 out of 10 respondents can imagine themselves as millionaires
- The remaining respondents think it’s impossible or they are not sure
- Top 3 hurdles for the naysayers are limited source of income, inherent challenges and low financial literacy
- Optimists see themselves as millionaire in 3-5 years time
- For them, investments is the top means to achieve their first million
- However, only 74% of the optimists were able to tell how they plan to get their first million
Want to know more on how to get to your first million? Consult a financial advisor today.