1. Go to your assigned precinct. Check where your precinct is thru: www.comelec.gov.ph.
2. Look for your name in the voter’s list posted outside the precinct. Present a valid I.D.
3. Do not over-vote. Choose only one Punong Barangay (Barangay Chairman) and seven members of the Sangguniang Barangay.
4. Taking a photo of your ballot and doodling on it are forbidden. Beverages are also not allowed inside the precinct.
5. Keep in mind that it’s back to manual voting.
6. Before leaving the precinct, have your forefinger stained with indelible ink. Then immediately leave the precinct.
Image used under Creative Commons from Clyde Robinson